This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here
Stock Images that you can use for your blogs. This is the shell collection. It contains 22 images.
Stock Images From Other Creators That I love
1. How can I use the stock images?
You can use them for your personal or business needs including (but not limited to):
• Website graphics, such as backgrounds, banners, headers, buttons, etc.
• Social Media graphics such as Facebook covers, Instagram Photos, Pinterest / Blog post graphics.
• Product Photos for your online shop. Simply overlay your product using an image editing software
• To create business cards and other branding collateral.
• To display your design work if you are website designer/developer or graphic designer.
• You do not have to give credit or attribution for the photos, but please do not claim them as your own.
2. What are some ways I cannot use the images?
• You cannot sell, loan, transfer, or give away images or otherwise allow a third-party to use the images in any way.
• You cannot create derivative products from the images and sell them. For example, you cannot add text to a photo and sell it as a print. You cannot use images to create branding or logos to re-sell them (you can use the images to create your own branding / logos).
3. How do I edit the images?
Simply choose an image and download it to your computer. Open the image in your preferred image editing program or online application. You can use Photoshop, Illustrator, Picmonkey, Canva, etc. You can then resize, crop, add text, or overlay your own products / designs to the images. Save to your computer and then upload where needed.